Share/Bookmark

YOU NEED TO KNOW.


Welcome to the official store of Lazymanxcat.

First thing to note: SHIPPING ONLY IN INDIA. 
[Everywhere in India]

All the items on sale are things that belonged to me.

My reason for selling are:
1. Bought and never worn.
2. Bought and were too small for me.
3. Has become tighter/smaller for me in time! D: [FAT ATTACK!]
4. Too many similar things.
5. Just can't show love to the items anymore.

MY SIZING:
1. Dress size: UK 8.
2. Pants/shorts/Skirts size: UK 8 to UK 10.
3. Shoe size: EU 39.

measurements:
bust size: 33/34 inches.
[high] waist size: 26/27 inches.
[normal] waist size: 30 inches.
hips: 34.

NOTE: Those may be my sizes but as you know me from the blog, I rarely ever wear my size! I always go for bigger ones.

As you know, I love vintage and thrifted clothes along with the usual mix of the high street.
You will find that I am selling a mix of both.
The condition of all the clothes/shoes/accessories are in very good shape else, I wouldn't be placing them here. For almost all the items, I have slashed about 70% off the original price.
Some things are old while some are as recent as April 2011 purchases. 
The labels I have mentioned are all genuine. If I am trying to fool you, I doubt I will live another day so no, I am not lying.

Shipping for shoes is Rs. 200/-
Shipping for clothes is Rs. 100/-
Shipping for accessories and smaller items is Rs. 50/-
They are all inclusive in the final price stating

If you are interested in an item [or items], please email me at: shoplazycat@gmail.com

I will not be putting things on hold so its first come, first serve basis.

So if you are interested, mail me at the soonest and I will send you the details about payment.

Hope you will like the things.

I will be adding a few more items and will do that VERY soon!! :)


NOTE: I have turned the comment bar off so PLEASE for any further information on an item or anything regarding shipping and how to buy EMAIL ME.

xx

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 Closet Cat | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER